In this notice, we explain how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information. We also explain how you exercise your rights under the following privacy regulations which we collectively refer to as “U.S. privacy laws.”
- California Consumer Privacy Act, Colorado Privacy Act,
- Connecticut Act Concerning Personal Data Privacy and Online Monitoring,
- Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act.
- Utah Consumer Privacy Act, and
In this message, “personal information” refers to information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. Personal information does not include information that cannot reasonably be linked to you. When data is deidentified (as defined in the U.S. privacy laws), we handle it in de-identified form and do not attempt to make the information usable to identify any individual again.
In accordance with the limitations described in our Privacy policies, we may disclose your personal information for business purposes, with strict restrictions on how our partners may use and disclose the data we provide. We may also disclose your data on your behalf or in other ways in accordance with U.S. privacy laws. We never sell your personal information or “share” your personal information, as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
The information we collect, use, and disclose about you may vary depending on how you interact with our products. This notice, below is an overview of:
- The categories of personal information we may have collected about you in the past 12 months.
- How we may use your personal information.
- To whom we may have disclosed the information.
What Categories of Personal Information Do We Collect?
Muntius Ltd offers Kidday Service. Our goal is to offer you a reliable and easy-to-use Service for recording and sharing important moments and information of a child’s growth with important people. Our service also features our various partners and advertisers.
Non-Sensitive Personal Information we collect:
Here’s some examples of information that we collect.
- A real name, postal address, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
- A name, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, country, postal area code. Some included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Commercial information.
- Products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other similar network activity.
- Usage data, network speed.
- Geolocation data.
- Physical locations or movements.
- Sensory data.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information.
- Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
For What Purposes Do We Collect and Use Personal Information?
We use personal information about you as a customer, prospective customer, corporate representative of our vendors and other partners for the purposes of:
- To prevent, detect, and investigate security incidents that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity, or confidentiality of stored or transmitted personal information, including in or via our premises, computers, software, networks, communications devices, and other similar system;
- To resist malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal actions directed at us or our users and to prosecute those responsible for those actions;
- To ensure the physical safety of natural persons;
- For short-term, transient use;
- To perform services on behalf of us;
- To verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services and products;
- To improve, upgrade, or enhance our services and products;
- To market to you; and
- To collect or process it where such collection or processing is not for the purpose of inferring characteristics about a consumer such as to perform functions that are required under laws that apply to us and to support any claim or defense that we could face before any jurisdictional and/or administrative authority, arbitration, or mediation panel, and cooperating with – or informing – law enforcement or regulatory authorities to the extent required by law.
What Criteria Do We Consider When Retaining Personal Information?
In general, with respect to categories of personal information about customers, prospective customers, corporate representatives of our vendors and other partners, we retain each category for the longer of: until we determine that the Company will not be engaged by or engage the customer, vendor, or partner, or if a customer, vendor or partner engages or is engaged by the Company, until the end of such engagement, plus any additional time periods necessary for the compliance with laws, exercise or defense of legal rights, and archiving, back-up and deletion processes.
If you wish to contact us regarding matters related to this Regional consumer privacy notice for U.S. residents, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a thorough description of the issue.
Version 1. Published 11.8.2023