Muntius Oy offers you the Kidday service tailored to your use. The Kidday Premium version offers you broader functionalities and benefits.
Use and Payment of Kidday Premium Version
- You have the right to use the Kidday Premium version by paying a limited usage fee determined by the Company for a specific future usage period. Payment of the usage fee activates the Premium version subscription.
- The choice of the usage period is made when purchasing the Premium version. If you wish to make changes to a previously made purchase and the associated usage period, please contact our customer service by email. The customer service email address is email@example.com.
- After the paid usage period, the subscription to the Premium version is automatically renewed for the same usage period as the previous one, and you will be charged the applicable pricing for the usage period.
- The usage fee is paid in the manner determined by the Company. The Company does not provide receipts or other documents for payments.
- The Company may change the amount of the usage fee and the length of the usage period at its own discretion for upcoming automatically renewing usage periods. We will notify you of any changes to the usage fee at least 30 days before the change takes effect. By continuing to use the Service, you accept the new Premium version terms.
- If you wish to cancel the Premium version subscription, you must follow the procedure defined by the Company. Manage the Premium version subscription through the Kidday application.
- Upon canceling the Premium version subscription, we will not refund any unused portion of the usage period payment, either in full or partially. In the event of cancellation, the payments for upcoming automatically renewing usage periods will be canceled.
- Upon canceling the Premium version subscription, you will be prevented from entering new information into the services included in the Premium version.
- If the purchaser of the Premium version is a minor, they must provide written consent from their guardian for the purchase.
- If the Company determines that you have not paid the Premium version fee by the due date, we may suspend the provision of the service included in the Premium version without separate notice.
- As a purchaser, you are responsible for all bank transfer fees or other costs related to payment.
- We do not refund the payment for your chosen Premium version usage period, even if the availability of the service is partially or completely hindered for any reason.
Updating the Terms
We continuously develop and modify the Kidday Premium version. Therefore, we may also make changes to these Premium terms.
Unless the law requires otherwise, we will notify you of changes to these Terms (e.g., through our Service or by email) at least 30 days in advance, so you can review the content of the updated Terms before they come into effect. If you use the Premium version after the Terms come into effect, the updated Terms will bind you. If you do not wish to accept these or the updated Terms, you can stop using the Premium version through the Kidday application.
This is the English version of the Terms. This is the unofficial version meant for reference and translation purposes. The original Finnish version can be found here.
Version 1. Published 8.8.2023